Noodle & Company’s new fall and winter menu items include:
- Thai Hot Pot – A 30-ingredient curry broth made with a fresh cabbage blend, sprouts, Fresno peppers and shiitake mushrooms with a sprinkling of rice noodles and pulled chicken pork. It is finished with a lime wedge and sprig of cilantro, served with a side of toasted Asian flatbread.
- Spaghetti Alfredo MontAmore – Spaghetti noodles tossed with a decadent four cheese blend, roasted mushrooms and grape tomatoes, spinach and Parmesan chicken. It is topped with a sprinkle of MontAmore cheese, parsley and fresh cracked pepper. The MontAmore cheese, though inspired by Piave (an Italian cheese), is made with milk that comes directly from independently owned, patron farms all of which are located within 50 miles of the Sartori Cheese headquarters in Wisconsin.
- Pork Adobo Flatbread – Features spicy Latin adobo flavors of toasted cumin and fire roasted tomatoes, naturally raised pork, cheese and Fresno peppers toasted atop flatbread and finished with fresh lime and cilantro.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese blends two great comfort food flavors – buffalo sauce and classic mac and cheese. The new dish is topped with Parmesan cheese, buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumbles and green onions.
- Fig & Pig Flatbread consists of caramelized onions, naturally raised, slow braised pork, crumbled feta and Parmesan cheese on a toasted flatbread, drizzled with Balsamic Fig-infused oil and topped with more feta cheese and an Arcadian lettuce mix.